Groups meet at the shop every Saturday and roll at 7:15 am Distance varies from 40 miles to 55 miles. They form two groups that average 19 – 21 mph per group. Please be able to hold 18/19 mph for 40 miles.
All rides are no drop. All are welcome to join us that are comfortable riding in a group at posted speed
All rides end back at shop.
Please remember that you are RIDING AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Safety is our number one goal, along with an enjoyable ride
experience. Please obey all traffic laws such as full stops
at red lights and stop signs.
• Do not overlap wheels when riding in a pace line.
• Communicate your intentions to other riders.
• Call out known potential dangers”, “rider up”, “runner up”.
“car right”, “Car back”.
• Use proper verbal and/or hand signals when turning left, right,
slowing or stopping.
• No use of headphones or ear buds while on team training rides.
• Aero Bars not to be used in group or pace line riding.
Please be ready to have fun & enjoy the ride.